Loveofmylife

Hopefully at this time everyone does not get tired from my unending story about us. Alhamdulillah, as for now, we are happy with each other. No other person had tear us apart and as for now, we are that happy. 


Both of us had a good time whenever we talked, laughed to each other, make silly conversations become so interesting. After all, yes, I am happy as for now. Whichever sadness that had happened between us, I shall forget and try to make this relationship at this time; grows better and stays forever. InsyaAllah.



Dear Muhammad Hafiz, PLEASE let this happen forever. Nothing else that I ever want. Me and just me until Allah end the relationship between us. Allah had put the faith for us to let this relationship grows and I really hope this will be forever. 













Muhammad Hafiz and Noryadzrein; THIS IS US

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Thing that I had found.

Seventeenth

happy 11months of ours sayang